- 19. – 21. September 2018
- University of Stuttgart, Department of Mathematics, Room 8.122, Pfaffenwaldring 57, 70569 Stuttgart
The scope of this workshop is to bring together mathematicians, who are working on the analysis of partial differential equations within Germany and its neighboring countries, and to advance the activities of the GAMM activity group "Analysis of Partial Differential Equations".
The program of the workshop contains 7 plenary lectures. Each plenary speaker is scheduled to speak for 45 minutes including discussion. Moreover, there will be contributed talks of 30 minutes each.
Confirmed principal speakers:
- Helmut Abels (Regensburg)
- Li Chen (Mannheim)
- Christof Melcher (Aachen)
- Angkana Rüland (Leipzig)
- Sebastian Schwarzacher (Bonn)
- Ulisse Stefanielli (Wien)
- Björn Stinner (Warwick)
For further information please click here.