- L. L. Schepp et al., “Digital rock physics and laboratory considerations on a high-porosity volcanic rock: micro-XRCT data sets.” DaRUS, 2020, doi: 10.18419/DARUS-680.
- L. L. Schepp et al., “Digital rock physics and laboratory considerations on a high-porosity volcanic rock,” Scientific Reports, vol. 10, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2020.
- M. Kurz and A. Beck, “A machine learning framework for LES closure terms,” Sep. 2020, doi: 10.13140/RG.2.2.32569.19047.
- A. Beck and M. Kurz, “A Perspective on Machine Learning Methods in Turbulence Modelling,” Oct. 2020, doi: 10.13140/RG.2.2.17469.69608.
- H. Steeb and J. Renner, “Mechanics of Poro-Elastic Media: A Review with Emphasis on Foundational State Variables,” Transport in Porous Media, vol. 130, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2019.
- G. Yang, B. Weigand, A. Terzis, K. Weishaupt, and R. Helmig, “Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Flow and Heat Transfer in a Three-Dimensional Channel Coupled with Flow Through Porous Structures,” Transport In Porous Media, vol. 122, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2018, doi: 10.1007/s11242-017-0995-9.
- G. Santin, D. Wittwar, and B. Haasdonk, “Greedy regularized kernel interpolation,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1807.09575, 2018.
- J. Kaufmann et al., “Direct numerical simulations of one- and two-component droplet wall-film interactions within the crown-type splashing regime,” Chicago, USA, 2018.
- G. Santin and B. Haasdonk, “Convergence rate of the data-independent P-greedy algorithm in kernel-based approximation,” Dolomites Research Notes on Approximation, vol. 10, no. 06/2017, Art. no. 06/2017, 2017, doi: 10.14658/pupj-drna-2017-Special_Issue-9.
- N. Neupert, H. Gomaa, F. Joos, and B. Weigand, “Investigation and modeling of two phase flow through a compressor stage: Analysis of film breakup,” European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, vol. 61, pp. 279--288, 2017.
- T. Fetzer, J. Vanderborght, K. Mosthaf, K. M. Smits, and R. Helmig, “Heat and water transport in soils and across the soil-atmosphere interface: 2. Numerical analysis,” WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH, vol. 53, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2017, doi: 10.1002/2016WR019983.
- T. Fetzer, K. M. Smits, and R. Helmig, “Effect of Turbulence and Roughness on Coupled Porous-Medium/Free-Flow Exchange Processes,” TRANSPORT IN POROUS MEDIA, vol. 114, no. 2, SI, Art. no. 2, SI, 2016, doi: 10.1007/s11242-016-0654-6.
- K. Eisenschmidt et al., “Direct numerical simulations for multiphase flows: An overview of the multiphase code FS3D.,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 272, pp. 508–517, 2016, [Online]. Available: http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/amc/amc272.html#EisenschmidtEGK16.
- A. D. Beck, D. G. Flad, C. Tonhäuser, G. Gassner, and C.-D. Munz, “On the Influence of Polynomial De-aliasing on Subgrid Scale Models,” Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, vol. 97, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2016, doi: 10.1007/s10494-016-9704-y.
- K. Mosthaf et al., “A coupling concept for two-phase compositional porous-medium and single-phase compositional free flow,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 47, p. W10522, 2011, doi: 10.1029/2011WR010685.