- M. Suditsch, P. Schröder, L. Lambers, T. Ricken, W. Ehlers, and A. Wagner, “Modelling basal-cell carcinoma behaviour in avascular skin,” PAMM, vol. 20, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2021, doi: 10.1002/pamm.202000283.
- L. Lambers, M. Suditsch, A. Wagner, and T. Ricken, “A Multiscale and Multiphase Model of Function-Perfusion Growth Processes in the Human Liver,” PAMM, vol. 20, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2021, doi: 10.1002/pamm.202000290.
- F. Bertrand, L. Lambers, and T. Ricken, “Least Squares Finite Element Method for Hepatic Sinusoidal Blood Flow,” PAMM, vol. 20, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2021, doi: 10.1002/pamm.202000306.
- V. Vetma et al., “Convergence of pathway analysis and pattern recognition predicts sensitization to latest generation TRAIL therapeutics by IAP antagonism,” Cell Death & Differentiation 2020, pp. 1--16, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41418-020-0512-5.
- D. Stöhr et al., “Stress-induced TRAILR2 expression overcomes TRAIL resistance in cancer cell spheroids,” Cell Death & Differentiation, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41418-020-0559-3.
- D. Stöhr, A. Jeltsch, and M. Rehm, “TRAIL receptor signaling: From the basics of canonical signal transduction toward its entanglement with ER stress and the unfolded protein response.,” Cell Death Regulation in Health and Disease-Part A, p. 57, 2020.
- D. Stöhr and M. Rehm, “Linking hyperosmotic stress and apoptotic sensitivity,” The FEBS Journal, p. febs.15520, 2020, doi: 10.1111/febs.15520.
- D. Stöhr et al., “Stress-induced TRAILR2 expression overcomes TRAIL resistance in cancer cell spheroids,” Cell Death & Differentiation, pp. 1--16, 2020.
- K. Kuritz, D. Stöhr, D. S. Maichl, N. Pollak, M. Rehm, and F. Allgöwer, “Reconstructing temporal and spatial dynamics from single-cell pseudotime using prior knowledge of real scale cell densities,” Scientific Reports, vol. 10, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-60400-z.
- D. Imig, N. Pollak, F. Allgöwer, and M. Rehm, “Sample-based modeling reveals bidirectional interplay between cell cycle progression and extrinsic apoptosis,” PLOS Computational Biology, vol. 16, no. 6, Art. no. 6, Jun. 2020, doi: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1007812.
- C. Guttà et al., “Low expression of pro-apoptotic proteins Bax, Bak and Smac indicates prolonged progression-free survival in chemotherapy-treated metastatic melanoma,” Cell Death & Disease, vol. 11, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41419-020-2309-3.
- G. Fullstone, C. Guttà, A. Beyer, and M. Rehm, “The FLAME-accelerated signalling tool (FaST) for facile parallelisation of flexible agent-based models of cell signalling,” npj Systems Biology and Applications, vol. 6, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41540-020-0128-x.
- G. Fullstone, T. L. Bauer, C. Guttà, M. Salvucci, J. H. Prehn, and M. Rehm, “The apoptosome molecular timer synergises with XIAP to suppress apoptosis execution and contributes to prognosticating survival in colorectal cancer,” Cell Death & Differentiation, pp. 1--15, 2020.
- G. Fullstone, T. L. Bauer, C. Guttà, M. Salvucci, J. H. M. Prehn, and M. Rehm, “The apoptosome molecular timer synergises with XIAP to suppress apoptosis execution and contributes to prognosticating survival in colorectal cancer,” Cell Death & Differentiation, 2020, doi: 10.1038/s41418-020-0545-9.
- A. Tomalka, O. Röhrle, J.-C. Han, T. Pham, A. J. Taberner, and T. Siebert, “Extensive eccentric contractions in intact cardiac trabeculae: revealing compelling differences in contractile behaviour compared to skeletal muscles,” Proceedings of the Royal Society B, vol. 286, no. 1903, Art. no. 1903, 2019.
- T. Ricken and L. Lambers, “On computational approaches of liver lobule function and perfusion simulation,” GAMM-Mitteilungen, vol. 42, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2019, doi: 10.1002/gamm.201900016.
- L. Lambers, T. Ricken, and M. König, “Model Order Reduction (MOR) of Function--Perfusion--Growth Simulation in the Human Fatty Liver via Artificial Neural Network (ANN),” PAMM, vol. 19, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1002/pamm.201900429.
- L. Lambers, T. Ricken, and M. König, “A multiscale and multiphase model for the description of function-perfusion processes in the human liver,” in Advances in Engineering Materials, Structures and Systems : Innovations, Mechanics and Applications : Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation (SEMC 2019), September 2-4, 2019, Cape Town, South Africa, Cape Town, South Africa, 2019, pp. 304–307, doi: 10.1201/9780429426506-52.
- T. Kuhn, J. Dürrwächter, F. Meyer, A. Beck, C. Rohde, and C.-D. Munz, “Uncertainty quantification for direct aeroacoustic simulations of cavity flows,” J. Theor. Comput. Acoust., vol. 27, no. 1, 1850044, Art. no. 1, 1850044, 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S2591728518500445.
- E.-M. Geissen, J. Hasenauer, and N. E. Radde, “Inference of finite mixture models and the effect of binning,” Statistical applications in genetics and molecular biology, vol. 18, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2019.
- T. Ricken, N. Waschinsky, and D. Werner, “Simulation of steatosis zonation in liver lobule—a continuummechanical bi-scale, tri-phasic, multi-component approach,” in Biomedical technology, Springer, 2018, pp. 15--33.
- D. Fink, A. Wagner, and W. Ehlers, “Application-driven model reduction for the simulation of therapeutic infusion processes in multi-component brain tissue,” JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE, vol. 24, pp. 101–115, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.jocs.2017.10.002.
- P. Schröder, A. Wagner, D. Stöhr, M. Rehm, and W. Ehlers, “Variation of different growth descriptions in a metastatic proliferation model,” in Proceedings of the 7th GACM Colloquium on Computational Mechanics, M. von Scheven, M.-A. Keip, and N. Karajan, Eds. Stuttgart, 2017, pp. 259–262.
- S. Fechter, C.-D. Munz, C. Rohde, and C. Zeiler, “A sharp interface method for compressible liquid-vapor flow with phase transition and surface tension,” JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS, vol. 336, pp. 347–374, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jcp.2017.02.001.
- B. Christ et al., “Computational Modeling in Liver Surgery,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 8, p. 906, 2017, doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00906.
- M. Redeker, C. Rohde, and I. S. Pop, “Upscaling of a tri-phase phase-field model for precipitation in porous media,” IMA JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS, vol. 81, no. 5, Art. no. 5, 2016, doi: 10.1093/imamat/hxw023.
- T. Ricken, D. Werner, H. G. Holzhütter, M. König, U. Dahmen, and O. Dirsch, “Modeling function--perfusion behavior in liver lobules including tissue, blood, glucose, lactate and glycogen by use of a coupled two-scale PDE--ODE approach,” Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, vol. 14, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2015, doi: 10.1007/s10237-014-0619-z.
- J. Neusser, C. Rohde, and V. Schleper, “Relaxation of the Navier-Stokes-Korteweg equations for compressible two-phase flow with phase transition,” International journal for numerical methods in fluids, vol. 79, no. 12, Art. no. 12, 2015, doi: 10.1002/fld.4065.
- F. Kissling and C. Rohde, “THE COMPUTATION OF NONCLASSICAL SHOCK WAVES IN POROUS MEDIA WITH A HETEROGENEOUS MULTISCALE METHOD: THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL CASE,” MULTISCALE MODELING & SIMULATION, vol. 13, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2015, doi: 10.1137/120899236.
- W. Ehlers and A. Wagner, “Multi-component modelling of human brain tissue: a contribution to the constitutive and computational description of deformation, flow and diffusion processes with application to the invasive drug-delivery problem,” COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING, vol. 18, no. 8, Art. no. 8, 2015, doi: 10.1080/10255842.2013.853754.
- T. Ricken, U. Dahmen, O. Dirsch, and D. Q. Werner, “A Biphasic 3D-FEM model for the remodeling of microcirculation in liver lobes,” in Computer Models in Biomechanics, Springer, 2013, pp. 277--292.
- T. Ricken, U. Dahmen, and O. Dirsch, “A biphasic model for sinusoidal liver perfusion remodeling after outflow obstruction,” Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, vol. 9, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2010, doi: 10.1007/s10237-009-0186-x.
- T. Ricken and J. Bluhm, “Remodeling and growth of living tissue: a multiphase theory,” Archive of Applied Mechanics, vol. 80, no. 5, Art. no. 5, 2010.