- Delegation visits
- Networking between the Cluster of Excellence and member companies of the Industrial Consortium e. V.
- Company contact fair in cooperation with the Society of SimTech e. V.
Data-integrated simulation science as a new field of research will have an enormous impact on how future products and technologies are developed, manufactured, and operated. The Stuttgart region at the same time is one of Europe's leading high technology hubs, with a huge potential for transferring groundbreaking ideas into applications. With our orientation of data integration, we position ourselves for the booming field of intelligent systems.
In order to make the exchange with industry sustainable, the Industrial Consortium SimTech e. V. was initiated – a non-profit organization serving as a platform for the direct exchange with experienced industrial partners.
We also work closely together with the Vice Recorate for Knowledge and Technology Transfer as well as the Cluster of Excellence on Integrative Computational Design and Construction for Architecture (IntCDC).
- promotes cooperation between the Cluster of Excellence and companies,
- creates links for applications and
- strengthens the awareness of SimTech’s scientists for industrial needs and requirements.