Would you like to learn more about business etiquette at a German university that you experience in your daily work life?
The workshop “Business Etiquette in German Academia” held in English will cover following topics:
- Etiquette in the academic work environment
- Unwritten laws at your work place
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Dealing with conflicts
- Duties and rights regarding your work relationship
- Meeting your superior and colleagues outside working hours
You will also have the possibility to ask questions regarding the topic and discuss with colleagues from other institutes.
Please register by e-mail until November 9 at the latest mentioning your name, the institution and the institute you work at: firstname.lastname@example.org Participation is free of charge. Places are limited and your registration is binding. If you need to cancel your registration, do so until November 18, so that we can you give your place to somebody on the waiting list. Otherwise, we will have to charge you a share of the costs for the workshop.