The 3rd preCICE Workshop will be held virtually through SimTech and the University of Stuttgart, on February 21-24, 2022. The workshop is a coming together of the preCICE community to share ideas, experiences and knowledge about using preCICE, and to learn from others in the process.
Registration is now open. We look forward to welcoming back previous participants, and introducing more members to the preCICE community.
Due to the uncertain times we are experiencing with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the great success of the virtual workshop in February 2021, we are planning to host the workshop virtually again.
The preliminary program reads as follows (more details can be found on the website - link below):
|Monday, 21||preCICE introduction and preCICE introductory course|
|Tuesday, 22||user talks with live Q&A sessions|
|Wednesday, 23||developer talks with live Q&A sessions|
|Thursday, 24||interactive hands-on user support|
Call for contributions
Please note that this is not a classical scientific conference, but a user and developer meeting. Contributions are very welcome, if they fit the purpose, but not mandatory. We ask for contributions in the form of pre-recorded talks.
Possible contributions include (non-exclusively):
- New adapters for community codes
- Coupling numerics
- Comparison of different mapping, coupling, and communication methods
- Coupling boundary conditions
- Multi-scale coupling
- Building, packaging, testing, documentation and other Research Software Engineering topics
If you would like to submit a talk, please fill in the respective details during the registration process. We encourage all speakers to pre-record their talks (similar to the talks from our last workshop) and submit them a few days before the workshop starts. However, for special cases, a live presentation is still possible.
- Early bird registration until January 17, 2022, at 23:59 CET
- Late registration until February 16, 2022
- Abstract submission until January 17, 2022, at 23:59 CET
- Recorded talks to be received until February 16, 2022
- Workshop February 21-24, 2022
- For more information about the workshop visit https://precice.org/precice-workshop-2022.html
- The registration is possible via https://tagung.informatik-forum.org/preCICE2022/register