Registration for the 3rd International Conference on Data-Integrated Simulation Science hosted by the University of Stuttgart and the Cluster of Excellence SimTech is now open!
The three-day conference is scheduled from 4 October to 6 October 2023 and will take place at the University of Stuttgart, Campus Vaihingen. The conference will provide attendees with the most up-to-date information on data-integrated simulation science featuring minisymposia on
- Data-driven progress in modelling multi-scale and multi-physics problem
- In Silico Models of Coupled Biological Systems
- Machine-learning supported materials design
- Data-Integrated Control with Guarantees
- On-the-fly Model Modification, Error Control, and Simulation Adaptivity
- Machine Learning and Simulation Science
- Simulations@Operations – Pervasive Simulations: Anytime, Anywhere
- Accelerating Simulations through Quantum Computing
lectures by the national and international keynote speakers
- Mark Girolami (University of Camebridge),
- Detlef Lohse (University of Twente),
- Ulrike von Luxburg (University of Tübingen),
- Miriah Meyer (Linköping University)
- Karsten Reuter (Fritz-Haber-Institute, Max-Planck-Gesellschaft)
- Daniel Tartakovsky (Stanford University)
- Robert Bitmead (University of California) and
- Max Welling (University of Amsterdam)
as well as an early career symposium on options for career planning in academia, a poster session and a social program including a welcome reception on the first day and a conference dinner on the second day.
Please see https://www.simtech2023.uni-stuttgart.de/ for complete information and registration as well as information concerning accommodation.