- T. L. Bauer, P. C. F. Buchholz, and J. Pleiss, “The modular structure of $\upalpha$/$\upbeta$-hydrolases,” The FEBS Journal, vol. 287, no. 5, Art. no. 5, 2019, doi: 10.1111/febs.15071.
- J. Baz, C. Held, J. Pleiss, and N. Hansen, “Thermophysical properties of glyceline–water mixtures investigated by molecular modelling,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 21, no. 12, Art. no. 12, 2019, doi: 10.1039/C9CP00036D.
- A. Beck, D. Flad, and C.-D. Munz, “Deep neural networks for data-driven LES closure models.,” J. Comput. Physics, vol. 398, 2019, [Online]. Available: http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/jcphy/jcphy398.html#BeckFM19.
- A. D. Carral, C. S. Sarap, K. Liu, A. Radenovic, and M. Fyta, “2D MoS2 nanopores: ionic current blockade height for clustering DNA events,” 2D Materials, vol. 6, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2019.
- D. Driess, S. Schmitt, and M. Toussaint, “Active Inverse Model Learning with Error and Reachable Set Estimates.,” in IROS, 2019, pp. 1826--1833.
- I. Eisenkolb et al., “Kinetic modeling of biocatalytic reactions: A workflow for model calibration, selection and validation using Bayesian statistics.,” AIChE J, vol. 66, p. 16866, 2019.
- V. Ferrario, M. Fischer, Y. Zhu, and J. Pleiss, “Modelling of substrate access and substrate binding to cephalosporin acylases,” Scientific Reports, vol. 9, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-48849-z.
- E.-M. Geissen, J. Hasenauer, and N. E. Radde, “Inference of finite mixture models and the effect of binning,” Statistical applications in genetics and molecular biology, vol. 18, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2019.
- B. Grabowski et al., “Ab initio vibrational free energies including anharmonicity for multicomponent alloys,” npj Computational Materials, vol. 5, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2019.
- F. S. Göküzüm, L. T. K. Nguyen, and M.-A. Keip, “An Artificial Neural Network Based Solution Scheme for Periodic Computational Homogenization of Electrostatic Problems,” Mathematical and Computational Applications, vol. 24, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2019, doi: 10.3390/mca24020040.
- F. S. Göküzüm, L. T. K. Nguyen, and M.-A. Keip, “An Artificial Neural Network based Solution Scheme to periodic Homogenization,” PAMM, vol. 19, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1002/pamm.201900271.
- B. J, H. C, P. J, and H. N, “Thermophysical properties of glyceline-water mixtures investigated by molecular modelling.,” Phys Chem Chem Phys, vol. 21, pp. 6467–6476, 2019.
- T. Kuhn, J. Dürrwächter, F. Meyer, A. Beck, C. Rohde, and C.-D. Munz, “Uncertainty quantification for direct aeroacoustic simulations of cavity flows,” J. Theor. Comput. Acoust., vol. 27, no. 1, 1850044, Art. no. 1, 1850044, 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S2591728518500445.
- L. Lambers, T. Ricken, and M. König, “A multiscale and multiphase model for the description of function-perfusion processes in the human liver,” in Advances in Engineering Materials, Structures and Systems : Innovations, Mechanics and Applications : Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation (SEMC 2019), September 2-4, 2019, Cape Town, South Africa, Cape Town, South Africa, 2019, pp. 304–307, doi: 10.1201/9780429426506-52.
- T. Munz, M. Burch, T. van Benthem, Y. Poels, F. Beck, and D. Weiskopf, “Overlap-Free Drawing of Generalized Pythagoras Trees for Hierarchy Visualization,” in 2019 IEEE Visualization Conference (VIS), 2019, pp. 251–255, doi: 10.1109/VISUAL.2019.8933606.
- T. Ricken and L. Lambers, “On computational approaches of liver lobule function and perfusion simulation,” GAMM-Mitteilungen, vol. 42, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2019, doi: 10.1002/gamm.201900016.
- R. Roddan et al., “The acceptance and kinetic resolution of alpha-methyl substituted aldehydes by norcoclaurine synthases.,” ACS Catal, vol. 9, pp. 9640–9649, 2019.
- A. Romer, J. Berberich, J. Köhler, and F. Allgöwer, “One-shot verification of dissipativity properties from input--output data,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 3, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2019.
- A. Romer, S. Trimpe, and F. Allgöwer, “Data-driven inference of passivity properties via Gaussian process optimization,” in 2019 18th European Control Conference (ECC), 2019, pp. 29--35.
- H. Steeb and J. Renner, “Mechanics of Poro-Elastic Media: A Review with Emphasis on Foundational State Variables,” Transport in Porous Media, vol. 130, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2019.
- A. Tomalka, O. Röhrle, J.-C. Han, T. Pham, A. J. Taberner, and T. Siebert, “Extensive eccentric contractions in intact cardiac trabeculae: revealing compelling differences in contractile behaviour compared to skeletal muscles,” Proceedings of the Royal Society B, vol. 286, no. 1903, Art. no. 1903, 2019.
- X. Xu, J. Range, G. Gygli, and J. Pleiss, “Analysis of thermophysical properties of deep eutectic solvents by data integration,” J Chem Eng Data, vol. 65, pp. 1172–1179, 2019.