Consultation by appointment
- Transport properties in porous media, hydrodynamic breakdown, continuum models at the nanoscale.
- Electrostatic interactions in nano-confinement.
- Charge transport in porous materials for improved electrode materials in energy storage.
- Prediction of meso-/macroscale properties from molecular interactions.
- Surface interactions, hydration forces, mechanical properties and surface chemistry.
- Interactions between lipid bilayers and biological relevance of membrane composition.
- Computer simulations of complex liquids at interfaces and in confinement.
- Monte-Carlo, Molecular Dynamics and advanced free energy methods.
- Statistical physics and classical thermodynamics at the interface between chemical physics, physical chemistry, materials science and biology.
- Coarse-graining and implicit solvent methods.
- Data-driven approaches for effective properties of hierarchical porous materials.