Consultation by appointment
- Transport properties in porous media, hydrodynamic breakdown, continuum models at the nanoscale.
- Electrostatic interactions in nano-confinement.
- Charge transport in porous materials for improved electrode materials in energy storage.
- Prediction of meso-/macroscale properties from molecular interactions.
- Surface interactions, hydration forces, mechanical properties and surface chemistry.
- Interactions between lipid bilayers and biological relevance of membrane composition.
- Since Oct. 2021: Independent Junior Research Group Leader with SimTech, University of Stuttgart/Germany
- Jul-Dec 2020: Senior Postdoctoral Researcher/Group Leader, Insitute for Computational Physics, University of Stuttgart/Germany (Supervisor: Christian Holm)
- 2017-2020: Postdoctoral Researcher, Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique (LiPhy), CNRS, Université Grenoble-Alpes/France (Supervisor: Benoit Coasne)
- 2012-2017: Doctoral researcher, Freie Univerität Berlin/Germany (Supervisor: Roland R. Netz)
- 2005-2012: Studies of physics (Dipl.-Phys.), University of Stuttgart/Germany
- Computer simulations of complex liquids at interfaces and in confinement.
- Monte-Carlo, Molecular Dynamics and advanced free energy methods.
- Statistical physics and classical thermodynamics at the interface between chemical physics, physical chemistry, materials science and biology.
- Coarse-graining and implicit solvent methods.
- Data-driven approaches for effective properties of hierarchical porous materials.
to be listed soon
- Participating Researcher
- Junior Research Group Leader