Currently we are working on three main projects:
- Investigating the influence of charged residues on the membrane insertion of Gasdermin-A3.
- Parametrisation of post-translational modifications at all-atom and coarse-grained resolution to investigate their impact on biological processes.
- Studying the role of charge adaption in biological processes using constant pH molecular dynamics simulations.
Add a new title here:
- V. Korn and K. Pluhackova, “Not sorcery after all: Roles of multiple charged residues in membrane insertion of gasdermin-A3,” Frontiers in cell and developmental biology, pp. 1–12, 2022, doi: 10.3389/fcell.2022.958957.
- V. H. Korn and K. Pluhackova, “Influence of Charged Residues on the Membrane Insertion of Gasdermin A3,” European biophysics journal, vol. 50, no. supplement issue 1, Art. no. supplement issue 1, 2021, doi: 10.1007/s00249-021-01558-w.
- C. N. Shingledecker, S. Álvarez-Barcia, V. H. Korn, and J. Kästner, “The Case of H2C3O Isomers, Revisited: Solving the Mystery of the Missing Propadienone,” The Astrophysical Journal, vol. 878, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2019, doi: 10.3847/1538-4357/ab1d4a.
- 2020 Master of Science in Theoretical Chemistry, University of Stuttgart
- 2019 Research internship at DITF Denkendorf
- 2019 Internship at the state institute for viticulture (WBI), Freiburg
- 2017 Bachelor of Science in Technical Chemistry, University of Stuttgart
- 2016 - 2020 Technical assistant Department of Physics at the Exhibition "Spiel der Kräfte", University of Stuttgart