Consultation by appointment
- Bayesian Statistics
- Bayesian Workflow
- Model Comparison
- Multilevel Modeling
- Ordinal Modeling
- Optimal Design
- 2020 - present: Independent Junior Research Group Leader at the Cluster of Excellence SimTech, University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- 2019 - 2020: Post-Doc at the chair of Computational Probabilistic Modeling (Prof. Dr. Vehtari), Aalto University, Department of Computer Science, Finland. Working on a Bayesian Workflow for data analysis.
- 2014 - 2019: Research associate at the chair of Statistics and Methods (Prof. Dr. Holling), University of Münster, Department of Psychology, Germany. Lecturer in Statistics I and II for the Bachelor's degree program in psychology.
- 2017: Doctor rer. nat. / PhD in Psychology from the University of Münster. Title: Optimal Design and Bayesian Data Analysis. Received the Gustav A. Lienert Award for the best methodological dissertation in Psychology (awarded by the DGPs).
- 2017: Master of Mathematics, University of Hagen, Germany.
- 2014: Master of Psychology, University of Münster, Germany.
- 2014: Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Hagen, Germany.
- 2013: Bachelor of Psychology, University of Münster, Germany.
A list of publications can be found here: https://paul-buerkner.github.io/publications/