|Time:||November 7, 2022, 1:10 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.|
|Lecturer:||Lisa Schöllhammer (Diversity officer of Faculty 10), Almut Meyer zu Schwabedissen (Equality and Diversity Manager of SimTech)|
|Download as iCal:||
Gender can be expressed in many ways. Do women have a bigger "mental load" (due to their roles)? Why is exhaustion a natural aspect of female reality? Are gender role models rigid social constructions? What if I face barriers in everyday life because of my gender or gender identity? And what if I don't feel affected by this issue, but want to show my solidarity to improve the situation for others who are affected by it? For more information on the Gender Week of the University of Stuttgart please click here.
In this short lunch briefing you will get condensed information on candidate sourcing and distribution channels. You will learn about:
- How to address potential candidates in your job announcement: Wording, structure, templates, legal aspects.
- How to distribute your call for applications: Job portals, active recruiting, social media.
- Date: 7 November 2022
- Time: 1:10 to 1:50 pm
- Place: The discussion will be held online.
- Lecturer: Almut Meyer zu Schwabedissen (SimTech), Lisa Schöllhammer (Faculty 10)
- Language: The discussion wil be held in English.
- Registration: Registration is not required.