|Time:||October 27, 2022, 5:30 p.m. (CEST)|
|Download as iCal:||
A doctoral "life cycle" is divided into a number of process steps, in which you have to be active again and again. This can seem very confusing at the beginning. Therefore, we are planning an info event about "Doing your doctoral degree with SimTech".
This event pursues two main objectives: The first is to give doctoral researchers an overview of the structured doctoral program of the GS SimTech and information about our onboarding process. We will take a closer look at the doctoral degree regulations and milestones during your Academy Membership. The second aim of the event is to get to know the Head of the GS SimTech, the current Spokespersons and the Coordination team of the GS SimTech.
Date: October 27, 2022
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Place: seminar room 0.009 (PWR 05A - 0.009 in the SimTech building, Pfaffenwaldring 5a)
Target group: All members and prospective members) of the GS SimTech
- Presentation about the Graduate Academy of SimTech: Prof Johannes Kästner, head of the GS SimTech
- Information about the Onboarding Process and the Coordination Office (Katharina Fuchs)
- Equality and diversity management as well as Early Career Management (Almut Meyer zu Schwabedissen)
- Information by the current spokespersons: David Rosin, Nico Segreto and Moritz Schäfer
- Get together (drinks and snacks will be provided)
Directly after the info event has concluded at around 7 p.m your spokespeople (David, Moritz, Nico) would like to invite everyone over to Studentenclub Boddschamber (Allmandring 12/I, 70569 Stuttgart) for our first PhD-roundtable (Stammtisch).
Please let us know by October 24 if you will come: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/GSInfoEvent.
We are looking forward to seeing you!