October 20 – 21, 2020
- The workshop is planned to take place on 20.10, from 13:00 until 18:00 and on 21.10. from 9:00 until 14:00, including sufficient virtual coffee breaks and possibility for discussions/interactions. Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: - Title, Name, First Name - Institution Participation is free of charge!
- Registration close
- October 12, 2020, 5:48 p.m. (CEST)
The GAMM AG Data aims at coordinating the activities of the members of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM) in the field of data-based modeling, simulation and analysis in the context of microstructured materials.
Objectives of the workshop:
- To discuss the state of the art and recent trends in data-driven approaches
- Exchange between researchers ain this field
- To plan the AG Data activities
Topics of the workshop
- data-supported modeling of the constitutive behavior of materials
- data-driven simulation techniques
- machine learning tools for materials engineering
- high-performance data-processing
- microstructure generation, simulation and analysis, e.g. via machine learning or AI tools