At the end of 2021, Leonardo Gizzi and Simon Wolfen funded LS Solutions, a spin-off (TGU) of the University of Stuttgart, born under the hood of the Technology Transfer Initiative (TTI).
The company offers services to universities, startups and industry on a wide range of topics, ranging from laboratory testing to scientific testbeds, to consulting on human-machine interfaces, clinical studies and so on.
- Development of testing hardware/software, sensorised solutions for industry and University
- Embedded Solutions
- Muscle driven robotic solutions/ Scientific Testbeds
- Experimental work and data analysis on human neuromechanics
- Product/technology testing at Neuromechanics Lab
- Athletes’ assessment
- Human-machine interfaces (prostheses/orthoses, brain-computer interfaces)
- Clinical studies (feasibility, rigor, execution)
- Ethical applications
- Scientific writing (articles, project proposals, start-ups)
- companies and
For more information contact Leonardo Gizzi or visit https://www.tti-stuttgart.de/transfer/tgu/