Please find all the post-prints, pre-prints, theses of habilitation and doctoral theses published in the framework of SimTech in our publication database.
If you are looking for a specific article, please use our search for publications.
All Doctoral Theses at SimTech
- A variational framework for gradient-extended dissipative continua: application to damage mechanics, fracture, and plasticity
Fabian Welschinger, Institute of Applied Mechanics
- Modelling and Analysis for Curvature Driven Partial Differential Equations
Jan Giesselmann, Institute for Applied Analysis and Numerical Simulation
- Optimization of composites with interface and matrix failure
Carl Frédéric Hilchenbach, Institute of Structural Mechanics
- Predictive Control using Semi-definite Programming - Efficient Approaches for Periodic Systems and Lur'e Systems
Christoph M. Böhm, Institute for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
- Automated and Error Controlled Model Reduction in Elastic Multibody Systems
Jörg Fehr, Institute of Engineering and Computational Mechanics
- A Multiscale Approach to Cell Migration in Tissue Networks
Jan Kelkel, Institute for Applied Analysis and Numerical Simulation
All Theses of Habilitation at SimTech